Monday, December 17, 2007

And this Begins the Recipe Exchange...

When trying to figure out how exactly I was going to post all of these great recipes I decided it didn't fit into my other blog very well. What to do hmmmm..... start another blog- and there you have it. I will gladly post a link to your blog if you post a recipe you would like to share. Otherwise I will just take them out of the comments section and make them a bit more visible for everyone. I am a visual person, I love to make something if I know what it looks like first. So if you have a picture of your recipe, add that too!! Ok, so here we go, this is going to be yummy!

2 comments:

R Royal Family said...

I had good intentions to post my recipe on my blog but life happens so here it is. It is worth sharing and making and definitely eating ;-)

5 Star Bar

1/4 cup of melted margarine
2 c grahm crumbs
2 c coconut
1 can sweet and condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla

mix together and press into a 9" ungreased pan bake at 350 for 10 min

for the topping take 4 areo chocolate bars and 1/4 cup cooking oil and melt

spread over the square and refrigerate

Enjoy

KATE said...

Yay, I can't wait!!